NASM Personal Training Certification Test Tomorrow!

I am freaking out! Not for lack of studying (although there was a bit of procrastination on my part), but just because taking a big test like this that I have told EVERYONE about is a little stressful. I am scheduled to take the NASM personal training certification test tomorrow at 1:30pm…eek! How did this day come so quickly??

NASM STUDY

I really appreciate everyone’s support and encouragement!! I can’t tell you how much it’s pushed me to move forward and work harder when the amount of work I had ahead of me really seemed impossible.

me in turquoise jacket

Thanks again to the lovely guest posters I’ve had on the blog the last couple of weeks:

Finding a Balance with Healthy Eating via Alex from Alex Runs for Food (<–includes two recipes!)

6 Essential Items for Home Workouts via Sarah from Slices of Sarah Pie

St Patrick’s Day Chocolate-Mint Mug Cookie via Becky from Olives n Wine

Thin Mint Cookie Bar Recipe via Krista from Tiny n Fit

Be sure to head over and give these lovely ladies some love if you haven’t already!!

Wish me luck and/or pray that all of the things I have learned in the last couple of months will stick!! :)

use this one amanda

Tell me…

Something good! How was your weekend? When was the last time you overcame a challenge?

Stay in the loop with bloglovin’!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Don’t Miss Out!

More Posts from this Time Frame

March 2014
M T W T F S S
« Feb   Apr »
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Comments

1. Katie M says

Good luck! Remember to breathe!

2. Katie says

Good luck- you will do great!!

3. Lisa P. says

Best of luck! Remember to try to eat something right before the test and bring water in, if you can. I did both and it helped my concentration. I also went with my gut on a lot of questions, but also flagged so many (over 20) and then went back to those and remembered some of the answers. Can’t wait to hear more about it!

4. Kristin says

Exciting! Don’t be nervous, you’re going to do great! Imagine how good it will feel when it is all over!!! You don’t need luck because you’ve worked so hard so I’ll just say, “show ‘em what you’ve got!”

5. Brittany Trentham says

You are going to do great!! Keep me posted!

6. says

You are going to rock this test!!!!! I know exactly how you are feeling!! Taking my nclex was the scariest thing ever at the end of January. After my test I was pretty much 100% certain I failed!!! But I didn’t :) and your not going to either!!! We shall celebrate after you pass!

• says

That makes me feel a lot better! With the NASM 75% make it on the first try, but I was reading a forum and this guy thought he had it but failed. I’m just being a little paranoid haha.

We should definitely celebrate!! :)

• says

I’m yea you are! Don’t worry about it. Kim @ the healthy nest did a post about taking her nasm if you haven’t seen it already it may easy your nerves.

7. Krista @ Tiny n Fit says

Thanks for the link love-and Good luck! You worked hard studying, you got this!

• says

Thank YOU for the recipe! I tried out a modified version this weekend (in a graham cracker pie crust with the thin mint crust on top) and oh my gosh we’ve eaten half of it already!!

Trackbacks