A couple of weeks ago I did a whole long, heart-felt post enlisting help to support Girls on the Run, a wonderful organization who’s mission is:
“to inspire girls to be joyful, healthy and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates running.”
Well, I got a few thumbs-ups, but no gravy. Since I have a fundraising goal to run that I need to meet by October to run the 10 mile race (and to not have to pay the rest myself), I realized I might have to add some incentive into the mix. Besides gushing about the awesomeness of Girls on the Run boosting young ladies’ self esteem, teaching them healthy habits AND training them for a 5K race.
Since the giveaway of Justin’s Dark Chocolate and Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups went over so well (seriously, go check out the funny comments)…I decided to reach out to Justin’s for a donation. And they brought it.
Not only do you get TWO sleeves of chocolatey goodness, they are also throwing in a JAR of your favorite flavor. Mine would be Chocolate Hazelnut…yum!!
Rules for donating/entering:
1. Make sure to enter your first and last name as well as a valid e-mail address on the activegiving.com website.
2. You also must enter your first and last name and a valid e-mail address into the rafflecopter widget so that they match up and I can verify entries.
Enter Justin’s Raffle Now! Good Luck and THANK YOU!
- You can keep your name from showing up on the site by clicking a checkbox (if you want to remain Anonymous to everyone else), but if you don’t enter your name at all, there will of course be no way of tracking that donation.
- I have multiple dollar amounts and if you enter each option it conveniently equals $25.
- If you are feeling super generous, all of the dollar amounts except for $1 can be entered once a day, should you decide to donate over $25. (The $1 is a required entry, so the only way Rafflecopter would allow this to be entered daily was if it was a daily requirement…details.)