Well I almost missed WIAW again this week and there was much internal debate on whether I should be blogging today since I have a Chemistry test tomorrow..but we can make it short and sweet right?? This WIAW folder on my desktop was labeled 2-27-13...so I thought I better get these pictures out before I forget what each food item was!
First of all, this is how I've been eating most meals. While doing homework or studying.
I haven't eaten breakfast on the go at all this year, so I count that as a win! ;)
Here are some of the foods that have made their way into my study sessions as of late....
(More about my WIAWs here.)
1. Oatcakes with scrambled eggs (plus coffee).
2. Crunchy Jif Peanutbutter on two slices of whole wheat Sarah Lee bread with reduced sugar grape jelly + coffee with a generous portion of almond milk.
3. Same nutbutter and bread but with cinnamon sugar on top. Side of gummy vites, diet dew and water.
1. Leftover ground turkey that I seasoned with taco flavoring (taco turkey). Put this ontop of spinach with some salsa ranch and crunched up tortilla chips.
2. Egg salad with spinach and roasted pepper and bean salsa.
3. Taco turkey with spinach and rice
4. Leftover ground beef with melted pepperjack cheese, spinach and salsa. Side of veggies and taco rice!
5. Basically #3 without rice and a side of carrot chips.
1. Chobani omg dark chocolate coffee bites. Wow! I got to sample some of their new yogurts and this one was by far my favorite. I paired it with some almonds and it was the perfect snacky treat.
2. My dad got me some of these pirouttes for Christmas. I probably had all of these dessert/snacks with tea if it was at night since I love the warm tea feeling at bedtime.
3. I stole a twix bar from Dave when I visited him a couple of weeks ago (shh don't tell!) and decided to break it u and put it over some Kashi warm cinnamon oat cereal.
4. I think these dark chocolate kisses were from Christmas too? I had them with some almonds.
Short and sweet! ;)
Much love all!
*~Amanda aka Semi-Health Nut~*
Do you have a bedtime snack? If so, what do you have?
How good are you about cleaning out your fridge before you go shopping?
Linking up to Jenn at Peas and Crayons!