This post goes out to the lovely lady whom I will be living with in a matter of days! You might also enjoy this if you are new to reading my blog since it tells you most of what you will need to know about me and my life!
Things you need to know:
- I am a Christian gal. I never push "religion" (I actually kind of hate that word) but I love Jesus and strive to live out my faith in loving others.
- You will often find KLove on my radio and/or hear me singing those songs in the shower. (Don't worry, I will try not to sing when you're sleeping or have company. ;))
- I like to run, but I run slow.
- I have a lot of blends. What is a blend you say? A blogger friend! Some of them I haven't even met yet and still call the my friends, and others I meet up with at random times just because.
- I am a new aunt and I can't get over how precious my nephew is.
- I will probably travel "home" most weekends because otherwise I will miss my family too much.
- I will very likely talk your ear off about my guy Dave because I kinda like him a whole lot.
- I am obsessed with learning about health and fitness. Seriously, I get giddy in my nutrition classes and will research and research health topics until all of my questions are answered. Did I mention I'm a Dietetics major?
- I am cold all the time. You can say it's from how little I am, but I think it's from bad circulation that runs in my family. I've always been super self-concious about shaking hands because my fingers are like skinny ice cubes.
- Sometimes I have bad days. I've dealt with mild depression and anxiety my whole life, but do my best to keep those negative feelings at bay. (Blogging helps a lot!!)
- When I get tired or stressed (or depressed or anxious)...I value sleep over cleaning. (Poor sleep tends to be one of the triggers for my not-so-happy times, so it's super important for me!) It's not that I will stop cleaning completely..but maybe I will go to bed and clean up in the morning.
- I value communication very highly in all of my relationships, and that includes my roommate! Please tell me if something ever bothers you and I will try to do the same. I really hope we can be froomates! (Friend + Roommates..?)
- I can be a bit of a dork. See previous bullet.
- I bake a lot. As you know I am even bringing my own baking cabinet! It can get messy, but I promise I will clean it up...hopefully in a timely manner!
- If all else fails...I will give you cookies to make you like me again.
|Whole Wheat Lemon Doodles|
I'm grateful for the way things worked out and excited to be your roomie!
Amanda aka Semi-Health Nut
What do you think...would you live with me?