I can't express enough how much I love this time of the year.
So many possibilities. It's a new year!
Facebook followers I'd have a link-up for you by noon! I try very hard not to go back on my word.
First, let's look at the 2012 goals.
It was fun, but laborious and with me trying to clean up the house to get moved...I decided I'd go with writing my goals in a notebook.
And later on paper that I can put up in my new apartment for motivation.
But how did I do with my goals last year?
Check out the last goals update I did. I'm pretty pleased with my accomplishments, but won't rehash them again on the blog since I just did a 2012 recap. That's enough patting myself on the back for one week.
There are so many areas we can make improvements and even while I was trying to get to sleep last night I kept thinking of more things I want to accomplish.
Here are just some of the goals I have for 2013:
- Try 3 New Fitness Classes
- Run first half-marathon. I already signed up for one in May!
- Work on meal planning.
- Try 10 New Healthy Foods/Meals.
- Join a running group.
- Monitor caffeine intake.
- Monitor sugar intake.
- Monitor sodium intake.
- Have a graduation plan.
- Do 3 things that help me get a good internship.
- Take a:
- Writing class
- Photography class
- Graphic design class
- Apply for scholarship
- Read 12 new books.
- Find a way to focus on God each day.
- Say "yes" to opportunities. Even if they scare me.
- Treat myself to:
- hair coloring
- Get a job in the health field. Preferably working with dieticians.
- Attend a dietetics conference.
- Join dietetic network.
- Volunteer at 3 new places.
- Love others.
- Forgive others.
- Be purposefully kind to and pray for
- "uncool" people
- people I dislike
- Do one random act of kindness each week. Don't tell anyone about it.
- Take a trip with Dave (the BF).
- Attend one conference. Hand out 20 business cards (read: meet 20 new people!).
- Pray for other bloggers each week.
- Work on a "semi-healthy" brand.
- Create a weekly link-up.
- Do 10 guest posts for other bloggers.
- Submit articles to 5 publications.
- Develop Facebook community. Focus on creating discussions.
- Make "pinnable" posts.
Tips on creating goals:
- Make the goal obtainable.
- Create a time-frame for completion.
- Be as specific as possible.
- Have a plan on how to carry out the goal.
- Make goals that excite you!
Happy New Year to all of you! Feel free to link-up your 2013 goals below but please make sure you link back to my blog! You can even grab my top photo to add to your post!:)
*~Amanda aka Semi-Health Nut~*