How is your week going?
And more importantly..how are your New Years Resolutions coming?
Mine are going pretty well...
- I'm keeping up on running for my goal towards my first half-marathon. My miles are a little less than what I was planning on but I still feel pretty confident in my capabilities. (I still need to sign up for a 10K in preparation...there is a Leprechaun Chase in March...we will see!)
- I've read one book this month: Julie and Julia
- I've developed some healthified sweets:
- I am filling out the application for my associate's degree (due Feb 1st!)
- I did not know this was due February 1st until today. It turns out if a student has completed their required classes in the winter quarter (as opposed to the Spring quarter), their application is due sooner. Who knew?
- I am also working on a having a guest post for late February. So. Excited. An amazing blogger has agreed to do a post for a series I will be hosting involving body image. Which brings me to my next goal I'm working towards...
- Having a blog series (In the works! Stay tuned!)
In other news...
I got some new workout clothes!!
I won a $100 visa giftcard from my wings-and-beer job (God knew I was in need of some new clothes) so I headed to Target.