It's the moment you've all been waiting for. ((Dramatic music..))
I've hinted at it in yesterday's weekend fun post and in my Foodie Penpals post and even back in my Friday Five Foodie Finds post. Plus on Twitter, my Semi-Healthy Blog Facebook page and even told my family and friends about it.
It is time to giveaway....
a whole case of Chobani Greek Yogurt!!
I am lactose intolerant. This proves very tricky in certain food situations. Up until Blend Retreat 2012, I thought I could never eat yogurt again without an awful shooting pain in my stomach that forces me to curl up into a ball for a few hours.
Soy yogurt is fine and all...but I kept getting jealous when people would rave about how amazing Chobani Greek Yogurt is.
roomie at Blend Retreat 2012 told me that she too was lactose intolerant...and could eat Chobani Greek Yogurt!! So I tried it and not only was it amazingly smooth and creamy and healthy...my stomach did not get upset!
In addition to the yummy factor...greek yogurt is very healthy.
Zero fat in the Chobani Greek Yogurt with 14 grams of protein and only 140 calories in addition to the calcium and probiotics in yogurt. Sign me up!
Although it isn't the cheapest yogurt you can find at a grocery store, it is so worth it. You are getting a healthy snack that could even qualify as a filling breakfast with a little bit of granola on top.
I just think it's fun to swirl it all together. ;-)
I was estatic when I found out I had the opportunity to sample a whole case of Chobani Greek Yogurt! (And was fascinated to see how they would ship it AND keep it from going bad.)
|Lots of ice packs and insulation|
Chobani has offered to give one lucky winner a whole case of Chobani Greek Yogurt!
Here is what you need to do to enter the contest to win one case of Chobani Greek Yogurt: (REQUIRED FOR ENTRY)
- Visit the Chobani Greek Yogurt website and tell me in the comments section below which flavor(s) you would love to try! (REQUIRED)
BONUS Entries: For each bonus entry, please leave a separate comment after completing the entry requirement. (You will need to leave separate comments in order to be entered separate times. I will verify each entry of the winner.) Only one comment per entry please.
- Follow Chobani on Twitter.
- Follow SemiHealthNut on Twitter.
- Tweet about the giveaway: "I just entered @SemiHealthNut's giveaway to win a WHOLE CASE of @Chobani Greek Yogurt and you should too! http://ow.ly/bZOkv "
- Follow Chobani Greek Yogurt on Facebook.
- Follow Diary of a Semi-Health Nut on Facebook.
- Follow my blog on Google Connect (below).
- Follow Amanda aka Semi-Healthnut on Pinterest.
- Pin any of these photos on your pinterest board and leave the link in a comment.
--This giveaway will close Wednesday, July 11, 2012 at Midnight! Good luck to all of you!!--
*~Amanda aka Semi-Health Nut~*