I decided to try something new this month.
Foodie Pen Pals.
Lindsay over at The Lean Green Bean, a fellow Blend ,coordinated over 700 foodie bloggers and blog readers to be Foodie Pen Pals this month. Props to her and her organization skills!
I received a box of goodies from Alicia who blogs at Fit with Flair.
Trying new things for the win!
There was a note from Alicia:
I could relate to needing to find things that travel well. It was a serious challenge thinking of food for a foodie penpal that would travel across the US and arrive in one piece.
Some goodies I received include:
- Mini clif bars. Perfect size at 100 calories each! (One has already been eaten in my last WIAW)
- A variety of teas. I need to try some new ones!
- Cashew butter
- Dark chocolate oatmeal--sounds like pure awesomeness!
- A cute jar with almonds and chocolate..my favorite! The chocolate melted a bit so there was a process of putting the jar in the fridge and then letting it thaw again. The Daddio didn't recognize what was in the jar and asked if they were "health beans." Um what? He cracks me up! :-)
- and a few items I am nervous to try...since they remind me of the dreaded raisins...but gotta try new things!
- dried figs
- dried plums
Well, I have some laundry to get to and am attending Body Pump tonight for the first time in two weeks!! So excited!!
Have a lovely day everyone!
*~Amanda aka Semi-Health Nut~*
Do you like getting packages in the mail?
What are you up to today?