I love Fiber One products. I usually pack a Fiber One Bar as a snack when I’m going to work because they are yummy and filling
I really like the Fiber One Banana Nut Muffin mix. Mixes like these are easy because there’s no measuring dry ingredients and all you usually need is an egg, water, and some vegetable oil. I am one to play around with adding different things to these mixes to change it up and I found a combo that is and I quote “perfect” by my boyfriend’s manager.
You will need what the box calls for EXCEPT only one tablespoon of the oil because I also add: 2 ripe bananas and mini chocolate chips! I actually made the last batch with half chocolate chips and half without and they both tasted super yummy!
Nutrition Facts (found on the back of the box):
- In case you didn’t know…fiber is good for you!
- It adds bulk to your digestive track to keep it working therefore promotes regularity (thank you anatomy class).
- It also helps you to feel fuller longer so when you eat something with a substantial amount of fiber, you are more satisfied and won’t be grabbing for a snack in an hour.
- I also like that whole wheat flour is the second ingredient in the Banana Nut Muffins.
- The long ingredient list. But they are a processed food, so I’m not sure I’d expect anything else.
What is your go-to snack item?
RULES FOR USING CONTENT
All photos and content are property of Diary of a Semi-Health Nut unless otherwise stated. Rules for sharing content: 1. Always link back to the source of any recipe, photo or idea you use. 2. Never copy full recipes. Thank you so much for helping me spread the semi-healthy word!